It all began with one man…Frank Dawson Bliley. In 1930, one year into the greatest economic collapse our country has ever experienced, the young engineer was struggling to find steady work.
Bliley Technologies Inc. was originally founded as the Bliley Piezo-Electric Company in 1930. Initially, we manufactured quartz crystals for the amateur radio market. In the mid-1930s, our customers and products soon broadened to match the interests of the burgeoning military and commercial communications fields and our name was changed to Bliley Electric Company. In 1939 we were the largest Crystal Company with 11 employees.
This was an excerpt from the Bliley History from the Bliley website…..